- High Temperature Composite Hose
- High temperature composite hoses can be used in the temperature 177°C, with the ID 1inch to 4 inch, OD 1.5 inch to 4.5 inch, and working pressure 250psi.
- Cryogenic Composite Hose
- Cryogenic composite hoses supply the best and ideal conveying solutions for low temperature fluids such as LNG, LPG and ammonia that can down to -200°C.
- Biofuel And Biodiesel Composite Hose
- Our biofuel and biodiesel composite hoses are popular and used for conveying biofuel and biodiesel in tank truck delivers and rail car loading.
- Vapor Recovery Composite Hose
- Vapor recovery composite hose is in the specifications of ID 1 inch to 8 inch, OD 1.5 inch to 9.4 inch, and max working pressure 150 psi.
- Bottom Loading Hose
- Bottom loading hoses are suitable for the bottom loading operations of bulk distribution and production refinery in temperature of –30°C to +100°C.
- Fire Retardant Composite Hose
- Fire retardant composite hose is designed of special fiberglass cover, so it is mainly used in some crisis conditions.
< Previous 1 Next >